SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGE AND VIDEO SIZES
How to design youtube cover art in 2018?
I’ve received a lot of requests lately on publishing a short guide on “how to create” youtube design for you or your business.
So here it goes!
A short cheat sheet on youtube design that you can use whenever you need to get creative.
Use a youtube design cheat sheet, so you can focus on the creative part!
Tip: Bookmark this article on youtube design, so you can access it with just one click!
Channel Profile - 400x400
- Recommended 800x800px
- Displays as 95x95px
- Images types: JPG, GIF, BMP
Channel Cover Photo - 2560x1440
- There are a lot of different platforms and devices that users can stream Youtube on so it’s important that your brand has a photo optimized for each one.
- Tablet display: 1,855×423
- Mobile display: 1,546×423
- TV display: 2,560x 1,440px (1,546x423px are always visible); Flexible Area ()may be visible): 507px to the left and 507px to the right of the safe area.
Download .psd template with an example.
Video Uploads - 1280x720px
- Videos must maintain a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- In order to qualify as full HD, your dimensions must be at least 1280x720px
About the Author
Andrej is a designer who loves advocating the benefits of good design and its impact on businesses. Visit andrejthefreelancer.com now and hire him for your next project!